Transportation specials and wine-inspired packages specially created for Nouveau Wine Weekend.
- If you are so inclined, our ‘infamous’ Shuttle Bus Ghost Tour dearly departs at 6PM, 7:30PM and 9:00 pm daily. Allow Amelia to introduce you to the paranormal ‘hot spots’ and tell you the local lore and legends behind these tales. As fate would have it, you will also get a chance to see some of the beautiful, yet ‘haunted’ locations as well as our oldest cemetery in town…. but from the dark side of history. We also offer shuttle services. Call us at 815-994-2868
A to B Cab Company
Friday — Sunday
- Full-service cab and courier service. Call: 815-494-7433
Friday — Sunday
- “The Hop!”–Visit a distillery, a vineyard, and lastly a unique location that’s our little secret. Winery Tours–Visit 3 of the area’s very best vineyards. Tours M-F 11 a.m.-3 p.m. or 4-8 p.m. Call to RSVP: 815-858-4671. Custom tours and times also available.
Mystery Pub Cruise, $35
- Step aboard the Galena / Iowa Wine Tours bus leaving every evening from your B&B, Hotel or remote location in Dubuque, IA or Galena, IL for a visit to 5 of the finest pubs in the area. Includes climate-controlled transportation and Mardi Gras beads. This tour runs from 7 p.m. – midnight, seven nights a week. Call 563-581-8123 for pick up times and reservations. A minimum number any of 6 people needed for the cruise run.
Blackhawk Wine Tour, $65
- We’ll take you to three excellent wineries–Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery, Rocky Waters Winery and Massbach Ridge Winery. Bus tour offers narrated history of the Upper Mississippi Wine Region, Galena and the Blackhawk War. Includes transportation from your lodging in Dubuque or Galena–including Eagle Ridge–tasting fees, facility tours, lunch, and bottled water on board the bus. This tour runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week. We need a minimum number of any 4 people for this tour to run. Call 563-581-8123.